Thursday, November 11, 2021

Investment Opportunities

What I'm figuring out now is that I'm really distracted right now with trying to make a lot of money and settle in with my own place. I'm really happy to be working on this goal right now along with having already some good friends to be with. It's probably good that I realize one of my good friends can possibly be my soulmate! I can tell sometimes she's physically attracted to me, but I'm not pushing it with her. She does want me to practice on her though for being a lover, while figuring that I'm acting more like a brother to her but this view could also be from her being insecure about finding another partner. I feel a little mushy and sad underneath when she brings it up, but yeah, I already told her that I don't believe those are her true feelings with me. 

She hasn't kicked me out of her life or anything. She invited me to go on a hiking trip with her out of state and her brother. It could be another strategic moment for me to make her strongly feel that I'm not really her true brother in any spiritual or physical form! 

With these investment opportunities, what's wonderful is that my successful approach can also work well with convincing people like Crazy Lee when I go see her someday. I hope she's not there honestly, but I'm committed to this crazy endeavor that could potentially turn out good for both of us.

What's required is just two steps. I like only two step methods; hence, it's my own inspired method because it's easy to remember just that my sentences might get too long! The first step is to always think positive. The last step is to work hard to be successful at all your endeavors. 

It's pretty rhetorical. How the first step relates to convincing Crazy Lee is to keep on telling her positive things she should do while pursuing something that's purely good that also deals with both of us. In turn, this is going to make her look like a trash can to others if she doesn't do them. Her image will go down so low, so consider it to be a constellation prize but tell her she shouldn't stay there and do the good thing that's so great for both of us. It's really being so rhetorical but you get to always be a positive person and be seen the way you want to be at the same time with others. It's pretty genius, so it's conclusive that Crazy Lee messed up and she's crazy enough that she should go fix herself up!