Monday, November 29, 2021

Relating to Something Interesting

It's probably a great thing to live life without having any regrets. Sometimes things happen from not getting timely information or not being dealt a good hand. In those situations, you just have to embrace it and do your best to work around it or just reset.

Something positive that I've learned from an inspiring quote is that anything isn't really a waste of time if you enjoy it, no matter how big or small it feels to you. I enjoy working on relationships, even the bad ones. I think I can end up making all of them look bad and project that image onto others who are near. It sort of makes sense to me that they would feel like they have nothing good anymore to add and how I naturally just like to pay attention to certain details while interacting with people whether it's good or bad and then bring it up right away to them whenever I feel it's necessary or appropriate. In other words, I've become absolutely capable of quieting annoying dissenters who claim they know more than me when it comes to relationships! I haven't ever been asking them for that kind of advice anyway.