Sunday, November 7, 2021

Getting Good at Life

I'm starting to realize that my programming skills are getting so much better and that most of the time it's really referencing technical information that you need to make your work run more efficiently. You just have to know your objective and then spend a lot of time thinking and working hard without skipping out on any detail. 

I know that my style can get really overwhelming, but I still enjoy it though. This is probably why it makes sense to make software engineering my ticket to bigger income, while I also do investing and trades on the side to build upon my wealth. I'm in the mood for working very hard and consistently while having fun with a positive attitude. I don't really care how long this takes now because I know my destination that I'm trying to reach.