Saturday, November 13, 2021

Making Money

I'm starting to figure that I really enjoy making money with long term investments. I don't mind just sitting there and letting a handsome return come back to me at a later date. Trying to gun for short-term profits isn't really cutting it for me. I probably need at least a few months in the stock market for me to be satisfied with any good returns. 

For the Forex market, it is really volatile and I have only managed to cut back on significantly decreasing the amount I'm losing each month while actively trading in it. It's acting slightly worse than a coin flip. I'm still going at it trying to come up with a reliable method that will let all my trades last a few days and average out to a good monthly profit. It's coming along though and won't be giving up any soon.

For the cryptocurrency market, I plan to just invest a miniscule amount into Bitcoin since I'm not comfortable having most of my money in it. I figure with that much high-growth potential and volatility at the same time, if I win big than the small amount I started out with is going to be a large number anyway; whereas, if I end up losing then it won't really negatively affect me. I'm not looking to be greedy about gaining as much as I can. I'm happy with taking some time to achieve a stable and continuous growth of my wealth. 

My last two things don't relate to investing that much, but I plan to try to keep on hustling players in Poker and take their money from fair play. The last one is that since I'm already working as a software engineer, I'm getting myself into mobile app development as a personal side business.