Friday, November 19, 2021

Current Happy Distractions

Besides wanting to be in a seriously intimate and fun relationship with a fine lady, I'm currently having fun with mainly two of my homegirls and enjoy trying to become a millionaire with a six-pack! These are serving to be a really fun distraction for me besides finding someone to settle down with right now. I'm in no hurry to get married from not wanting to be tied down to anyone I could end up losing interest for. Well, I can be starting to feel the hots for one of my homegirls who I've hung out with regularly while doing fun outdoor things. She can even sort of have trouble keeping up with me! She is older than me by a couple years and has been single for only little more than a year, but I at least feel that we could really be like soulmate buddies. 

I've had a few other opportunities as well already, but I just didn't feel ready for it at the time. 

For the time being, I honestly feel great and happy with myself underneath. I really want to focus on building my wealth and get to a beach body to challenge myself and reach a level of personal fitness to signify good health and provide me plenty of energy to enjoy different outdoor activities.