Thursday, November 4, 2021

Cutting Out Excess Negativity

It appears that making up positive things of improving yourself in the moment and then sharing them with people who are clearly annoyed with you beyond crazy is such a funny thing. It's really hard to not let their negativity get to you, but it does happen. It's moments like these that I never look forward to, so now I figure that a stronger and positive attitude coupled with hard work will generate more meaningfulness and purpose underneath even if it never amounts to much. Getting used to hard work can create such a happy feeling anyway. 

I think that one Christian girl who shared with me about how we're all going to eventually die or leave this planet, so everything is vanity while pointing a finger at my goals made a foolish decision, since I relate them also to my faith. She has withdrawn herself from even looking at my messages and playing an active role now. I think she used to feel like she had some type of duty to place upon herself, but she inevitably failed. I'm too good for her, and she's pretty much useless and out of commission for now. I don't even feel bad for her honestly, and it looks like I've even grown stronger with more ammunition that could wipe out her evil circle of friends! Well, they are evil in a stupid or crazy sense and given over to a bunch of hypocrisy and emptiness with only a thin line of living under personal security. 

I feel very good underneath actually.