Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Personal Endeavor to Making Money on the Side

First of all, I'm not really doing this for the sake of being richer than anyone. It's really just a personal goal that I realize is something I should have done years ago. I want to play catch up in this area before making myself available to marry any lady I fall in love with. It's also possible that I may be hanging out with my actual soulmate right now regularly. 

My main purpose of investing is to save up money and create wealth for myself while looking to do it in the long term. I'm not really into day trading that much as it takes away too much of my time. I prefer just spending a few minutes each day managing my trades and then going on with my life.   

The current things I'm looking to invest in are stocks and call options once a day; secondly, managing Forex trades once in the morning and late afternoon; thirdly, playing some fast fold online Poker daily; fourthly, adding some Bitcoin investment on a dip at the end of the day weekly; lastly, working on a fun mobile app to sell and make some money with! 

I'll be happy with just becoming a millionaire as soon as possible and then living a much freer life. I'm really happy underneath with pursuing this dream life while being a positive and confident person who believes in Christ as his Savior.