Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Becoming More Productive

Since I've found out my ideal type who I'm already great friends with and is my soulmate, I'm not interested in pursuing her if she ever becomes single again. I want to try finding someone who is a tad better than her. I think this will make me really happy, and I know what to look for mainly that's going to work for me so it's nice that I can treat her like the dating standard for me. Another thing that I want to try for is looking for someone a little younger than her as well to possibly have more healthy kids. 

I don't think I need to fool around now by searching online for images of attractive ladies since looks don't really matter that much to me. I will just work on being serious about fulfilling my main personal goal because it's a stepping stone for me to build my full confidence for finding a good partner.