Friday, January 21, 2022

Putting in the Focus

It looks like I am able to fully entrust an investing group that does its own research to build upon my wealth. It's been reliable for me and saves a lot of time with making extra money on the side. 

I really want to focus on profiting off of very high volatility while not having to put that much time into monitoring it. It looks like mastering Forex and cryptocurrency are the best answers for me since they are both easily liquidable and don't require that much capital to get going with it. My main strategy is to keep risking the least amount of money to come up with something that works consistently. I'm applying creativity based on the ideas I remember getting myself exposed to. 

Hopefully, I'll reach a nice trend of consistently profiting someday.