Thursday, January 13, 2022

Email to Friend Who I Fired as My Dating Coach

Hey [female friend],

Looking back I now think it was messed up that you thought I was like a brother to you and asking me to be my dating coach. It's not right and failure is already waiting to happen. You were already giving off some type of negative energy there with your friend lol.

It would be better if you coached a guy who really needs it from you and is good looking enough to you like [weird, good-looking friend]. He won't ever accept your offer though no matter how hard you try lol. Guys like [my weird, good-looking friend] who are interested in getting a dating coach and have a blank slate with you. I think those are the guys you should be finding. 

It shouldn't ever be your guy friends who you think are like brothers lol. 

For myself, I found my soulmate. We can be lovers if we both want to, but we don't. I can just talk to her about dating for free lol.