Saturday, January 22, 2022

Making It Easy to Figure Out

I really need to get my own place so I can start enjoying my personal life better, especially with getting myself onto the dating scene. My mom isn't really that cool of a person and gets nosy while caring too much about any lady I hang out with. 

Well, it's no big deal buying dinner for just one female friend I hang out with even if it isn't any date. It's pretty much an agreement of going out so I don't even consider it anything if I'm not interested in her. I guess it's good practice to work on being a gentleman and since I can afford it, no matter how annoying it feels that she keeps forgetting to pay me back. What's cool for me is that I'm no longer caring so much about a lady's physical appearance. It's really her personality and life-style choices that I'm more concerned about. I really just need to carry myself with a ton of personal confidence and positive energy while making proper connections with an honest girl who I can settle down with someday. 

I think the real trick now is combining proper Forex and cryptocurrency trades to build a lot of wealth that I can keep clean and consistent with the advice of an investing firm I'm sticking with.