Monday, January 17, 2022

What I Need to Work on

I keep on forgetting to do my nightly cleanup like brushing my teeth before going to bed. I have been just falling asleep somewhere while sitting on something and then hours can whiz on by sometimes. One of my friends thinks I have a gift because she constantly wakes up early! I thought things might be changing a bit with her having a boyfriend now, but I guess it's not anything too much different still. 

It also makes some weird sense in that this friend of mine is my soulmate. I don't even want to associate as a third wheel nor even travel with them anywhere. She's the one who likes to invite me to go out with them. I'm like no way each time. After the first couple times, I started focusing on why I'm so uncomfortable with them and told her everything about it. Another friend thinks I'm brave, but it's just because I'm also soul buddies with my soulmate! 

I've mentioned already that we both don't want to be lovers and I'm the one saying she's my soulmate. She and I have agreed that we are absolute soul friends. I think with her being a soul friend, it's also part of the reason for her being my soulmate. For me to be happy, I just need to find a person who is a little better than my absolute one and only soulmate and then this person is technically better than my soulmate! I'm not going to say better soulmate but just better than my soulmate which just makes it feel so much better for me.