Sunday, January 23, 2022

Pursuing After a Dream

I don't think there's really anything wrong with marrying a God-fearing woman who also happens to want the same thing with me. My parents want to add in cultural significance and have grandchildren to fulfill their life goals. It's a crazy and annoying thing to me. They never did enough to get what they wanted out of me.

Thinking about it, I want to live my own life since I'm all grown-up and confident about how I want to live my life. I don't care about interracial marriages; despite having been brought up around a culture that heavily discourages it. The worst outcome I can imagine is not being given any financial support, and they might see it like it's bad karma upon me. I want to avoid this scenario by building financial security for myself.

My dream is to not have to rely on my parents for anything regarding financial needs and to thrive at least ten-fold without obtaining any favors from them. This means that I would be able to comfortably walk out on them while not caring about any of their selfish belief systems. 

I want to make the world a better place while having a ton of fun as well. I don't believe in harming individuals and want to continue putting in the effort to live a clean and healthy life.