Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Trying Out Something New With Reading and Preparation

I'm going to start playing a game with myself to make it fun in whatever I read by just practicing speed reading and trying to gain as much as possible out of it on my first try. If it's important and has details I think I need to achieve something, then I will go back to review it more closely. 

This is really going to start speeding up my process of reading through like 100 emails per day at work! I'm ready to start going after becoming more efficient. This morning I woke up super early at around 3:15 am and it took me almost two hours to get myself ready for work. I was showering, shaving, going to the bathroom, and grooming myself! This is just way too long for me. I want to start speeding up the process, so I think I'll take a shower, shave, and lay out my clothes I will wear the next day first to cut down on preparation. I would really like to go no longer than thirty minutes while going at a comfortable pace.