Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Figuring Out My Dream

My dream right now is to be able to make a lot of money as an investor and swing trader and then not have to show up at the office everyday to put in long hours for work. I want to enjoy my freedom and pursue other personal interests like traveling, cooking, enhancing my health, dating, and doing crazy volunteer work for a noble cause that just feels awesome!

I'm lucky to the point of having a ballsy and sometimes crazy dad who stuck with something and put food on the table and is able to provide me a cushy job opportunity at his insistence. I don't really need him, but it does feel a bit nicer while I'm still trying to figure out my life options.

My passions have changed and I'm not really so much into programming anymore. I want to only keep on doing it as a job because I think it's always fun to work on overcoming it if something gets stressful and then get paid for it later!