Monday, January 31, 2022

Understanding My Dating Pattern

Out of necessity, I've learned to be blunt with others and it's helped me to open up about myself and improve better as a person. I'm so big on gaining self-improvement and personal realizations. 

Man, I should have been a lot nicer to girls in the past and try out the whole dating process to begin with. I didn't even have a grip of myself yet, but now I do and figure that proper communication and self-control are really the key points. I've become quite decent at standing firm and arguing with valid points about my personal beliefs. For example, I truly believe that I am a man with genes who has the average American height even though I came out to be short. I have large feet and broad shoulders for my short height which would match the average American man's height. Men in general who have large feet and wide shoulders are known to have at least regular height. 

This is actually positive for me and I know that a lot of ladies want to date a taller man out of some insecurity. This is why I'm pointing it out! 

For all the good guys out there who are short, I want to make it a lifelong purpose to maintain a great intimate relationship with a beautiful lady. This is payback for all the shallow and/or insecure ladies who never wanted to give any short man a chance and date a tall man instead who ended up not treating her right. They had an opportunity but ended up losing it with me, including my soulmate! I know we are so right for each other, but she has too much baggage and it's only head knowledge to me with her being my ideal mate. 

My soulmate will always be amazing to me regardless of whatever her faults are, but I've made the decision to never pursue her because I think it's going to be easy finding someone better than her by just a hair. This is a unique personal idea because it's sensible to believe the majority will never guess this has any possibility and be closed-minded about it. 

My plan is to just go for it with women who have the right personality, project themselves to be compatible, and have some common interests. Looks don't really mean a thing to me anymore. I only don't want her to be too fat and lazy. My two questions that I want to find out with a lady I'm interested in is if she's taken and if she's single, then seeing if she's interested in dating me also. That's pretty much it!  My screening process isn't really about physical attraction and only looking for a possible match at the personality and compatibility level, so I can easily accept her rejection if she doesn't feel comfortable. After all, I'm not having a hard time over the thought of leaving behind my soulmate. 

For the time being with dating, it needs to be only girls within my ethnicity until I've grown enough financial security that I can piggyback myself without support of anyone because it's frowned upon by my parents to marry another nationality. I don't really mind, but it's only on the condition of raising these funds on my own that I'll feel very comfortable about pursuing this possible end. I don't still need to maintain a close relationship with my selfish parents. They can call me selfish or whatever for not pleasing them, but I don't need to be around that lack of approval and go on living my happy life that they still have some trouble doing themselves from time to time. I think they would even benefit from seeing a therapist, if I end up going along this path.