Monday, January 10, 2022

Finding Motivation from Irritating Circumstances

It's now apparent to me and about time that I'm feeling irritated at sensing some unfairness directed towards me. I'm ready to even feel more resolved with fulfilling what I want to do quicker.

I'm going to start using these emotions to propel me to greatness with my obtaining my main goals. I'm noticing that I can still work around my current ailments and find something to improve upon even if it takes me a while. 

If anything now, it's like if I'm rejected by a girl I want to try dating then I'm only going to feel greater resolve to get there so I won't be giving up on finding someone else who is supposedly better for me. I have the total self-confidence and enough positivity under my belt to work hard for it even though I'm a short guy which is going to be already naturally rejected by several ladies. My only defense is that I'm very confident I have normal genes based on my physical appearance.  

Maybe my soulmate isn't that great of a person from what she likes to call herself and being sometimes full of it. Yet, she's my soulmate and I'm never letting that go forever. It's just that I don't need to be with her to be happy.