Thursday, January 27, 2022

Things to Do

Well I'm going to see a baseball game this weekend. I know it's already the new year by the time this post rolls around, but I wrote this towards the end of September of last year. It's crazy how weird this feels right now as I'm writing this sentence. Call it Deja vu soon? Of course, most of these posts will feel that way for me.

I want to work on profiting off cryptocurrency more often now. The high volatility with a proper strategy might be great for making some huge profit and getting to my millionaire goal as soon as possible. 

I still believe in diversifying risk so I'm also spreading out my trading portfolio into stocks and Forex. 

I want to start researching on the best app I can use to build some muscle, which would be much like getting a personal trainer while working out on my own. 

It's also great to have an idea for still trying to make myself grow taller as I'm reaching middle age. I still feel young underneath and have more maturity to work with. It's nice energy to work off of.  

I do need to repeat my daily routine of personal maintenance twice a day. 

Another thing for me is to start reading most of my books.

Lastly, I want to cook some meals as well.

My soulmate just started a new relationship and since we're good hangout buddies, I got her to agree with me on taking a break from each other. I'm happy for her relationship, but still mad about how it rubbed off me. I need some time to get it cleared off of my head. It's really causing me to have a ton of motivation to succeed on my main goal and then find a girlfriend I can be happy with as fast as possible. 

This is going to be challenging in general but I do need to keep up with great mental health. What's helping me is keeping my faith in Jesus, along with a positive and confident attitude.