Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Going With Main Goals

I'm finally understanding the type of player I am with making money. I want to make a living off of being a low maintenance, zero-sum game player. I don't need any recognition of how much I made; neither do I need social contact with people while doing work. 

For maintaining happiness in my personal life, I think it's really all about continually striving for something and working on having good communication. I do have my faith in Jesus though and still want to practice the Christian life even if mine isn't the ideal, religious type anymore. I'm just listening to a pure Bible recording whenever I get the chance since it's like the same thing as going to a worship service for me. I like to tune in and let my mind wander off sometimes. I'm also cool with staying supportive and hanging out with my less dedicated friends who are believers. 

I think I've already had several moments to share my faith with unbelieving friends. Even if the discussion and examination of my life might only be so brief, I hope it does positively influence them to trust in Jesus someday. I think I should say a few prayers or more, but I'm so non-judgemental with my friends about their lifestyle choices and pretty easygoing.