Sunday, January 9, 2022

Current Outlook

I'm now taking a more practical approach. As of this moment, I'm feeling very irritated to the point of being motivated to complete my intended goals faster.

What happened to me is that my soulmate ended up finding someone else to date. She's been giving me mixed signals and now frankly, I'm ready to just move on from her. She's always going to be my soulmate which is only buddy based, but still, I believe that a soulmate's a soulmate so it means the same thing to me. 

I know that I don't need to be with her to be happy and I believe that I can do better. I'm just more motivated from being irritated to be on the move and finish my goals quicker. She may have been giving me mixed signals which I decided not to talk about but it's like maybe flash forward, a few years later if I find someone else more attractive and nicer than her to be partners with then I'm going to stay happy.

For the time being, what I want to work on is having better communication with people so I'm going to start discussing these thoughts with my soulmate. To me a soulmate is just a title given to only one person and she has it forever with me. We're confirmed at the soulmate friend level but I'm just going to give her the title soulmate since it means the same thing to me. It shouldn't be too hard to accept that based on my current belief, I can at least meet someone better than my soulmate!