Monday, January 3, 2022

Polishing Up Reaching Goal

I'm actually much more motivated than ever, but looking at the long run it's probably not so bad that even my soulmate might not end up getting with me. It's totally possible we could though, but I'm currently prioritizing focusing on reaching my goals and even the soulmate says I should focus on these important goals first!

It's pretty cool that I actually have a soulmate and it took a while to notice it with her since I wasn't even looking for it. She brought it up with me first and I naturally brushed it off with a pretty lame joke. It was still funny to her though. 

I'm processing this now after realizing that she's dating someone and wants me to always be there with him! I don't want to be a third wheel and it's really irritating to me to think what they could end up doing with each other. I would rather stay so far away from it and will be trying to find my own dating partner so that I won't feel so irritated anymore being around them. To get there though, I have only one goal in my way; it's becoming a millionaire with a six pack!