Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Working Hard to Gain Goals

My number two goal after reaching my first one is finding myself a better partner than my soulmate! I'm glad that I'm lucky enough to have found her but she's been in a lot of failed relationships and I'm not always physically attracted to her. We can seriously be lovers if we both wanted to but we don't. She's dating another person right now, and I think that guy might not be as lucky as he thinks. 

We recently celebrated his birthday at her place and then I felt like they were going to do some of that intimate couple business while she insisted on me spending the night. She said that he was going to leave but then they ended up laying down in bed together and she said they were just talking. I was originally in her guest room, but then I was like no way, I'm out of here after hearing them!

My next goal will be finding a better partner than my only soulmate. She's going to be forever my only human soulmate while I'm alive. It might be hard to understand, but that's how I want to just run it for myself. I don't think it's going to be an impossible task, so I guess I'm making my soulmate a standard for me to surpass in finding a partner to be happy for the rest of my life. I'm starting to become pretty open about dating anybody and being patient about it, so it's going to be interesting to find out more about the ladies who tend to be attracted to me since I used to be really shy about dating. I also don't care about being rejected because that will only annoy me more and motivate me to find a better partner than my forever and only human soulmate!