Thursday, January 20, 2022

Staying Focused

I think it's a great time for me to work hard and do the best I can to make some money on the side for some financial security, so I can go off and feel like I'm able to conquer the world. I no longer feel any lack of confidence with what I really want to do and don't even feel that much disappointment while dealing with any failures. If it relates to what I want to still accomplish then it's only going to keep on motivating me to get there now.

I honestly think I messed it all up as a kid while not having that much direction and understanding of my life. I don't think that's the case so much anymore. Overall, even though I can look like a really short guy, I don't feel it's really all that bad for me. I want to continue improving myself and maintaining a positive attitude to the point that I'm not even bothered by it anymore.  

I want to stop feeling even a little remotely bothered by how short I am. I don't think it matters in the long term, if I'm still able to hold it together for myself while managing to make stronger breakthroughs and stay happy.