Sunday, March 20, 2022

Adding onto Self-improvement

I don't really feel let down anymore to negative criticism. I mean why wouldn't it make one feel testy over it. I do it to others as well and have done it without knowing what I was doing. It's basically setting yourself up to live and die by the sword emotionally if you care about having a relationship with them. In a sense, this is what it means to grow as a person and picking up on the most effective techniques to realize your dreams with them.

I feel like I've conquered a lot lately and am capable of keeping this positive momentum building. I would really like to do something that affects others positively and something they see for themselves that they can do as well while being aware of the things they need to work on and can't really blame me for.