Tuesday, March 29, 2022

What I Want to Do

It looks like I am very confident in myself now that I'm a bona fide sane individual! While still dwelling on the subject, the stupid people I dealt with were absolute imbeciles with paranoid thoughts and couldn't think straight. No wonder they haven't been able to influence and be totally successful people that mostly everyone can look up to. They were the ones trying to do me more harm by telling me what to do and focusing on something else that was wrong. This is just what I want to believe and argue about while being happy to release it by just talking about it whenever I'm in the mood. 

It becomes a lot easier to be agreeable when you are humbled by a better individual and who accepts for what he is. You have to try to always look at the big picture and think about what it is that you desire and work for it.

Something that I've gained personally is becoming comfortable about always working hard while not wearing myself out. It's a great personal commodity to have. From struggling to deal with stuff, there's something in the form of being a gigantic, ecstatic satisfaction to experience underneath when you reach the finish line after seeing the light in a dark tunnel and making it to the end.