Wednesday, March 16, 2022

What I Wrote to the Woman Who Messaged Me About if God has Put Marriage on My Heart

You said if God has put it on my heart with getting married, then I should focus on it. Yes, it's confirmed He has. At first, I had some insecurities and was also shallow about my future wife having to appear a certain way but in the Lord's eyes, all of that doesn't matter to Him. 

Unlike how several people are in this world with being shallow, insecure, or in between, none of that exists in the Lord's heart. He loves us for who He truly made us to be for Him! Jesus is our shield of refuge and sanctuary when the Enemy attacks us with lies and persecution. 

With you having to add me on Facebook, I don't really care about forcing you to stick a finger in rat poop. I'm visualizing how you feel about guiding your mouse and then clicking on the screen that says "Accept"! 

I'm saving it for the head honcho Lee who is the ringleader of the troubles she started while she was in the flesh. It's so sickening to me, like she was being a scornful Cannanite. I'll be working my way down from the top of that chain-of-command so someone can take Crazy Lee's place if Crazy Lee isn't able to from having moved on. My location is just that church. It could very well be no longer in existence which would be cool like they moved on to a different address! I'm not going to be in pursuit, since I learned to be mainly happy in myself and also in the Lord as well from time to time no matter what happens to me. I'm a lucky guy underneath to always feel this positive energy from having worked for it.