Thursday, March 24, 2022

Accepting Reason for Grinding

Being with a beautiful woman is probably not going to last forever. Her beauty is going to fade over time. What's more important is that I want to be happy being with the person all the days and still be fully attracted and in love. The outer appearance doesn't seem to be important to me anymore. If anyone wants to go around saying offensive things about me being short behind my back or in person to me then it's a joke and they are being stupid. I don't really care and they should go see a therapist if they want to keep on bothering and are upset by something. 

Anyway since there are more taller people out there than me, I'm more unique as a guy. I think I'm a hidden catch underneath from being grounded on having a great personality and self-improvement on everything pertaining to me while not being so shallow and insecure anymore. 

The main thing for grinding is to make a living and invest my earnings to go on promoting a better life for myself.