Sunday, March 27, 2022

What I'm Aiming For

It looks like I'm not really living up to my full potential in my free time. I really want to blame it all on my parents for being the selfish and rotten kid that I want to feel like at the moment. Honestly, I think they truly sucked at parenting and I can do better than them if it ever happens to me.

I accept all of this now with happiness and no regret in my thinking. I'm normally shorter than people who others might think of as being short in general. Being a guy, people in general are going to be judgemental about my height when it comes to the dating world with plenty of insecure ladies who want to be swept up in that happy fairy tale relationship. It's just the way it is and I was given a short end of the stick. I'm totally fine with it, since I've learned to be happy with where I'm at. 

I think I can still do better than all of those ladies combined in this world, along with my few good female friends. I really think I can obtain something great in a relationship and better than most people. I think I can do better in general than a lot of people. These friends were never good enough for me anyway when it came to dating.  

It's just going to take me a long time and this is probably what a lot of people will have some trouble dealing with. I even had a hard time myself while doing it all solo. What really changed my mentality around is just accepting the facts with positivity and putting in the focus whenever I can do it to get better.