Monday, March 28, 2022

Going into Little Detail

I basically want to experience freedom in all five categories. They are time, money, relationships, physical, and spiritual. This is what it truly means to me in being an enlightened millionaire. I have become just another student in this way of life. I totally identify with it. 

I want to start reading like a bookworm and expand on my knowledge by doing software engineering and business development. I want to try growing taller naturally by trying out controversial things that don't harm the body at all! It's just time and money that could feel like a waste but at least the things I've been researching promote being more healthy and thinking kinder about yourself. It's one thing that is truly great to always do even if there are plenty of lame brains out there who disagree and want to be lazy and set in their own ways. 

The people at that old church have some mental problems. I now see it and don't mind confronting them about it because it deals with me personally. At the same time, I believe that I can find better people than them, so I don't mind debating while attacking their personal character and trying to force them to change for the better. At the same time, I'm going to be accepting of how they just are and let them know about it while saying that I know I can be better than them and find better people at the same time. I'm already ready to move on, but the only condition is that the church no longer exists at that same location and they moved to another address. This is why I'm taking my time to get to them. I have made a cool promise with God before getting around to deal with them. Becoming a millionaire with six-pack abs. I don't care how long it takes but once I reach it, I'll be ready for a wild ride.

Some people have mental issues and can't handle the length of time it takes. I don't care because I'm better than these people.