Sunday, March 13, 2022

Finding Better Balance

I honestly want to make a lot of passive income so I can just go ahead and have the freedom to enjoy my life and work on whatever with the five types of personal freedom. To summarize briefly, you can achieve freedom in time, money, relationships, spirituality, and physicality. With the natural drive and attempt to form a profitable plan, it's given me a nice purpose to look forward to everyday. 

I'm certainly not that lucky and talented enough to be recognized at the very top right now. Maybe I had a chance academically while growing up but I wasn't looking to find any mentors since I started out as very sensitive to others from wanting to be a people pleaser. I was pretty much frightened of people acting out in any mean behavior with me. This ended up happening to me so I was practically forced to face my worst fear in dealing with some people I knew including my parents. I get it with how some acquaintances became mean towards me over something that wasn't supposed to be that important to begin with and acted impulsively. For example, I'm pointing at Crazy Lee! 

The good thing is that I have become better equipped to handle those circumstances. It started with just choosing to be myself and then being blunt with all my silly and dumb antagonists! It hasn't got me in any trouble with the law so far because I always want to do my best to align with the ways of the Holy Bible since my personal faith in Jesus is going to remain forever.  

Practically, to close all of this out, I have concluded that this enjoyable pastime is about working to achieve personal success and happiness while conducting business in just people interactions as the currency with the Lord as my Shepherd!