Saturday, March 12, 2022

Ready to Make Some Money

My style of trading is still swing trading and for investing, I'm becoming more of the traditional buy and hold type of person. Besides trying to consistently gun for holding onto every small profit gained with day trading, I think it's better to make the effort to relax and average it out to a nice profit in the long term. This is about staying in the system and going for affording a better lifestyle for myself. 

Some friends don't seem to get it as well as they should, but I do know someone who seems to be doing great with daytrading. I'm just not comfortable enough with that type of style. I want freedom of my time to enjoy a relationship with my significant other and travel while working on cool projects or volunteering to benefit this world!