Thursday, March 31, 2022

Better Time Management

I think what isn't working is me just going home and relaxing while watching shows after dinner. It's just not satisfying enough for me. 

I'm going to analyze a buddy who has trouble finding a girlfriend. He has said that he enjoys being single to avoid all the headaches that girls can give him. He still goes around looking for dates and has had a few first dates that never went anymore. 

I think the main reason why he's unsuccessful with women is because he isn't attractive to begin with and doesn't make the right improvements that are necessary. Another friend and his evil twin who sort of have average good looks have some mental problems that affect their attitude and ability to initiate and maintain a long-term relationship. 

I've finally managed to overcome those obstacles, along with maintaining a decent happy balance to now be able to raise a family better than my parents did with me. First off, I'm not that shallow anymore and have been looking more for a high quality connection along with some common interests we can enjoy together. I'm very cool about settling as just friends because I can't really get tired of making new female friends who turn out to be amazing! I'm able to separate those selfish romantic desires that are going to be inappropriate and even not give into them when there's a window of opportunity after figuring out the big picture. I want a strong relationship that isn't just composed of physical attraction because I don't even need a girl to look a certain way for me to be in any romantic mood.