Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Message I Sent to Crummy Peers

"I want just one social media connection from you. It doesn't matter how active you are on it. This is just to symbolically tell me you are at peace with me. Otherwise, you can't. You sided with [Crazy] Lee and I don't care even if I did some wrong but turns out I didn't. Yippee! I did nothing and won."

I even sent this to Crazy Lee herself and changed the word Lee to yourself. I feel sad for them to the point now that I recommend they should go see a therapist! They actually are forced to read it since it's a social media platform that allows for a potential connection. Also, my profile there is awesome and eye-catching. They can't even reject me and I feel like they see themselves dealing with purgatory. It's still on pending after all this time!