Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Prioritizing With Grinding

I think I need to start getting better with grinding it out and spending time on more of the things that I want to succeed at. Even if I never reach any of my high standard goals, I think I will stay happy with myself.

With a friend who I walked out on, he basically accepts his depression and then acts in a very annoying and childish manner in pursuing the things that he wants while being afraid that the world is out to get him. He usually ends up falling apart and can't stay consistent with making a living in a permanent manner. He's a narcissist and also lonely while probably having grown up as an autistic child. He doesn't feel that he needs to work on himself very drastically to improve because he wants to hold on to dear life his own pride and a variety of security blankets that he grew up with. This guy is destined to stay a failure for the rest of his life. At least he still has family members and a few friends who accept him while they are alive. This guy is really annoying to me in general, but I'm also forcing myself to put up with him in the future.  

I think there are people out there who will never get it and choose to accept it like that while not working on themselves. Some emotions and bombardments of stressful memories are hard to self-regulate and maybe therapy might help but it's just connecting with an inspirational and fully honest source that can help change your life around. As a result, I see myself constantly progressing and getting more content with myself. This reminds me that I should buy a present for a friend who I think is always a little out of it, but is a married woman with a child. I'm so glad that I'm not really into dating her.