Tuesday, March 15, 2022

What I Wrote to Crazy Lee

You basically went along with Chris Kuch by saying that I was overshadowing others and causing people to leave. Well, Chris left and you guys didn't leave at the same time with me around so you guys were already contradicting yourselves. You said that you had authority over me. You had to go through the trouble of putting a restraining order on me, so no you don't have it. Also the restraining order got off, so it shows that your ideas are like a ripped off joke. 

This is what I want from you and if you don't, I'm going to find a substitute person. I figured out what I want to be satisfied with. By the time I reach my goal, I promised God that I was going to do it someday and this is just because I'm going to still be happy even if I never reach it. I'm going to come visit and be all about conducting business while I remind others how bad you already look. I'm not going to be playing around so nicely, so it might not be a good idea to confront me or else I'm going to end up making that person look like a fool too. The less of a hassle you guys make it for me, the easier it is for me but I don't mind because I'm still going to have fun regardless but it's going to be you guys having a harder time with me. 

I'm only targeting one person and it's the head honcho. Congratulations, you made the top of my list. I'm going to be working my way down and still be happy if you aren't available to be targeted. I only need one unlike you being selfish and saying you wanted three. Three months and I gave you two-in-a-half. It shows how immature you were to begin with at not understanding my subtle protest. I thought you were an understanding woman with your psychology degree, but I guess not and just some crazy person with a stupid agenda that's about to get exposed. Luckily, I know I can make you look really bad but it's probably not going to have serious consequences. It's just you or someone else who is going to have a hard time. 

I want you to add me on any social media or I'll even exchange numbers with you and make sure it's confirmed before moving on. You are going to find out how I will really leave you alone then, so all your stupid and paranoid thoughts about me will just be on you for the rest of your life until you forget about it. 

Also, it's possible you will be like whatever or ignore this email. Be like that if you want to because I'll be coming around someday. I will let you know that I sent this email to you already and laugh while keeping a copy of this so I can resend for you to read it. Your support which I took liberty to put and they are everybody you should be associated with and possibly considered your side more in the beginning on that list is not likely to be of any help to you. You guys are the lost cause in this situation. MU HU HA HA HA HA!  

P.S. I'm truly glad you guys lost in the end. It was meant to be and you guys did it to yourselves. Go see a therapist if you are still too troubled by it.