Saturday, March 26, 2022

Main Things to Work on

I'm realizing that I feel these weird romantic feelings for a close friend. She's not really my type, and being physically attracted to her has already passed. What's weird is that I wasn't really that into her when I met her and hung out with her out of the blue. I was more into her outgoing personality and considered a serious relationship down the road. The more I got to know her, the more I thought of her as just a friend. I think I can find someone better than her. These instinctual feelings of wanting to kiss her are weird and something I will never give a thought about committing to ever.

If I fall in love with a good woman now, I want it to be because it's really all about just her and the timing was right. My other close buddy is just too weird for me to even want to analyze her love life. I think she's still cool to hang out with, but she isn't that mentally stable. I do like how she manages to stay humble and has a therapist. With some of the things she likes to talk about, I feel comfortable opening up with her about my life completely. This is probably why she's my true buddy and it's like she's been the only one I can talk to and have great conversations with about life.