Monday, March 7, 2022

Focusing on Most Important Things

I'm starting to want to be on time for work on a regular basis. I'm going to have to wake up a little more early to have enough time to do what I've set myself to doing every morning. I honestly want to become better.

Looks like Crazy Lee is going to be taking all the wrap now for causing me some temporary distress over nonsense with the past church group from a long time ago. I think she was acting more like a troll with me, but I don't think it was her intention. It's a done deal now and I can comfortably attend another weird small church if it ever gets there. I don't really see eye to eye with the old church now that I think about it, so I'm meaning to tell them that I want to walk away from them in peace while staying friendly to them in the real world if we ever get assigned to work together on something important.