Monday, March 21, 2022

Being Happy While Grinding

There's this feeling of negativity that comes up from not having someone to date yet. I believe that I will find her someday and even if it never happens, I'm still going to be happy with myself. This is the resolve that I found in me, so I am able to smile and be brave about manning up about my concern of being sad. I've just come to accept it and be happy wherever I am at and to just let out what needs to be said pertaining to me when it feels unreasonable. 

For the time being with the female peers I'm hanging out with, they are truly my buddies. When it comes to thinking about dating them, I believe I can date someone better than them. I'm not worried about bringing it up when it's appropriate or something they say referencing dating makes me feel belittled and ticks me off! It's because I'm pretty laid back and realize that we get along so well together as friends that I'm continuing to hang out with them and have this deep platonic relationship with them. I can't see them like sisters either because I'm too sensitive about it and already have a little sister.