Friday, March 18, 2022

Raising Money on the Side

I've found out that I want to become rich through investing and trading as fast as possible. I want to do this while also being safe and not trying to gamble. I want low risk and high reward scenarios without having to put in that much effort. To get there, I've bought into an investing group that mentors me with free essays on tips of improving and a lifetime subscription of stock recommendations with backed research that I can trust. 

I'm testing out new techniques while being open to continuing to improve my craft. It's only a matter of time before it all comes together for me. My net worth is gradually growing profitably though. It's pretty much about the art of compounding that has to go into effect. However, this isn't recommended in the crypto world because of its highly volatile and speculative nature. I plan to manage my assets properly once I grow my personal portfolio to $100,000. This isn't counting my current 401K which is only half of my target. It could ideally be in a few years, but I want this to happen sooner rather than later. I'm not going to get so irrational about all this anymore. I'm getting used to this waiting game anyway and trying to take initiatives. 

It also looks like I've taken up speed reading as a hobby. As long as I get inspired and get something out of it, I can slow down and review it whenever there's something I want to work on. I think I'm also going to add in taking my time with getting my own customized Master's degree as a software engineer. It's just going to be grinding on something, since I don't expect my trading and investing sessions to be that long if I need something that I can enjoy working on to keep myself occupied. I also need to find myself a good girlfriend now, too.