Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Reaching Wealth and Glory by Myself

Since I'm a little short, I have figured out finally that I'm going to have a little harder time finding women to date. I don't really mind because I think of my height as filtering out shallow women already. In a natural sense, young women do start out as pretty shallow about height when it comes to dating. It can be looked at from the angle of natural selection. 

The majority of men who have girlfriends or wives in the world are taller than me! This qualifies me to be a short man. I accept how women are dating and marrying these taller men more than short guys and don't want to run away from it! It's sort of a numbers game as well and just how women must feel instinctually before falling in love since it's been already theorized that dating a tall enough man might make them feel more feminine and secure while being happy based on height alone!

A Bible verse states that man will judge upon looks while God always cares about what's going on in the heart! (! Samuel 16:7).  

There are also fewer women out there who don't care about height that much. I think these women are the ones who would be worth dating more even if I was tall to begin with, so since I'm short already it sort of gives me a better opportunity to ask women out and land someone who isn't so shallow or concerned about their man's height. Landing this type of woman with the right compatible personality will be like striking it better than earning all the gold in the world for me. 

To make preparations for this, I've learned to not be so shallow myself over women's appearances.