Friday, April 15, 2022

Better Time Management

I think my new holistic approach to time management is really based on clear concentration. For a person like myself, I do a lot of thinking. I'm also a fairly intuitive person and willing to accept almost anything on the spot at face value. I can make these gutsy calls without really thinking much about it. 

What I relate this post to is probably what everybody likes to ask about with me. It even pertains to those crazy religious doofuses from my past. They were seriously acting like a bunch of pejoratives with me. The fact that I didn't even act out that much in my own pride while they had good reason to be scared for their lives from how they were unable to behave themselves shows that I've come a long way to being a better understanding person. 

Even though I can go after suing them now for possible defamation and mental hardships while making a good case out of it, I don't wish to take them that seriously. I just have unresolved business with them that will be solved from just attempting to be a good sport with the person at the top of my list and if Crazy Lee isn't there, I'll be working my way down until there's no one left. This attempt will put my soul to full rest someday, but I have an oath to fulfill under God's witness before going here.

Therefore, I'm looking forward to reaching my main goals someday and then fulfilling this innate desire that's been passed on for years and could very well be decades! I really hope not though, but I'm happy under this peace of God so it wouldn't matter anyway if I never get around to it.