Thursday, April 14, 2022

Coming Up With Short Term Goal

I'm writing this post on the day before Christmas Eve of the year 2021. I have been very inconsistent in keeping up with my posts but it doesn't really matter since I'm about three and a half months ahead. It's pretty insane how I have been making this a decent habit of mine. 

Something new I've picked up on which I touched upon yesterday is how to concentrate properly. It starts with breathing and clearing your mind and then putting yourself instinctually into action. It requires letting go of whatever thoughts you are currently dwelling on. I don't think these types of thoughts are any bad if you are looking to work for a solution. However, it seems like some people prefer being lazy and not stressing out about it in general and then those years pile up with not doing enough to reach their full potential. I'm not really in this camp anymore and I did struggle with managing my time and different obsessions during some phases while maintaining a happy balance for myself. 

Doing it on my own takes a long time and it would have been nice to find myself a mentor but I'm so used to taking this journey. It seems like seeking it out can take a while for me and with not knowing where to look sometimes, it's just frustrating for me to not do anything in motion related to doing the act besides going for preparations. 

This whole mentality of maintaining personal confidence with a positive attitude and consistent effort and now combined with relaxed concentration is totally making achieving all my own desired goals more fulfilling! For myself, Jesus is still coming first in my heart and is the center of my spirituality that just keeps me empowered no matter what happens. It's like this peace of God underneath me that is keeping me relaxed and in full motion at a high level of standard even if others would think it's overwhelming or too stressful for them sometimes.