Monday, April 11, 2022

Unlocking Some Feel Good Power

Honestly, I feel like I'm better than anyone on this planet except for a few of God's chosen. I am a voluntary celibate! Supposedly these guys have been known to be able to finish some brilliant work, according to the old show Seinfeld.

I'm starting to really believe in this whole thing of chasing after values while connecting with a future wife. This is what I've needed all along. The couple girls I've been hanging out with are just too crazy for me to want to ever have kids with, and they can't even keep up with me from an athletic point of view. I don't think their focus is on really getting any much better with themselves because they aren't that active about it, or have other issues they think are bigger bugging them to go seek after a therapist. 

They are just good friends, and I never see myself dating them now. Examining values is now making it so much easier to feel it's case closed! I don't really want to be that open with these friends about how I don't like the idea of dating them. They do say that they hope I find someone, but it irks me because it feels like they want to pressure me and also say that they aren't interested to begin with. The thought of this makes me feel a little testy, but I did mention that I'm not interested in them but it must be that I'm angry about holding back and how they wouldn't want to. If this is the case, then I might as well just tell them what's on my mind and let them be schooled by me to never bring it up ever again nor with anyone, if I can encourage them to never do that ever!