Saturday, April 2, 2022

Mastering Effective Time Management

I think a lot of it now is pretty much having a clean slate that's going on in your head and willing your mind to focus on mainly the good stuff! It's pretty much focusing and committing yourself to doing what's right for you even when you're not feeling well physically or mentally. This is a very difficult thing to achieve but once you get past a ton of obstacles, then it feels much more natural! 

It's just worth grinding over with figuring out how to do it properly. I'm just starting to get better at it but what's probably getting me is how I'm letting my mind wander off too much. This is what I should be working on and finding a good balance for myself because I think it's fun wandering off over silly and funny things sometimes.