Sunday, April 10, 2022

Moving Forward

I'm starting to not really mind being seen as a very short man now, even if it results in being looked down upon by women I meet who want to still date only tall men. I actually welcome the challenge. They honestly aren't that beautiful to me on the inside anyway. 

I'm not really into making dating decisions based on physical attraction anymore because I'm just tired of being overstimulated by it and then getting tired of the appearance after spotting a flaw that comes from a different angle. I want something deeper and I actually found what I need to look for from advice given by a successful married couple. They told me that I need to look for matching values and personality differences.

I can tell that I'm already very different in my personality and still struggle to understand some things about girls. I mean where can I still find squeaky clean and mature ladies around my age especially from hanging out with a couple girls who didn't know any better while figuring themselves out and having done some promiscuous things which I find to be no good. I did hang out with a girl like this already but I just thought she was too weird for me to be dating her and also I was still learning to cope with my lack of height insecurity! It's probably better that I spread out my time with meeting new friends while putting in the hard work to be successful. 

I think with these girls that I'm still able to hang out with them as just friends, I don't have enough matching values with them to be interested in dating them but we do have similar interests that allow us to have a lot of fun doing things together. It makes sense to me to confide in looking for a committed, romantic connection by probing for matching values. The height issue isn't such a bothersome thing to me anymore, since I can still build myself to become more healthy, athletic, and rich than those ladies who make having the right height or any sort of appearance a dating preference, which I find to be shallow!  

The good friend who claims to be shallow about height while dating is my soulmate. I mean I gave her that title and I choose to never go after being with her for the rest of my life. It's one of those funny beliefs that I have. I'm going to totally prove her wrong someday and let her realize her own downfall while knowing it's too late to do anything about it!