Sunday, April 24, 2022

Making Positive Changes

Finding my voice from being opinionated has been a rewarding experience for me. I have used it to have discussions with a close friend who can go a little overboard sometimes. She's too much for me to ever be interested in dating. I'll stick to being close hangout buddies and being like family to each other. 

Finding out a lot about young people, many do have a vulnerable spot with their appearance that they wish they could change but can't do anything about it. For myself, it's too shallow to fuss over and to even reject dates because they simply can't find physical attraction with a person. 

I'm not going to take it so personally anymore, since I'm not interested in dating those types of ladies, who are in the majority. The Bible says that women in general are the weaker vessel and these physical vulnerabilities they feel while intimidated about a big scary man, along with their monthly period can build support for this statement. Even my soulmate is still insecure about her short stature as she's reaching her early 40s! Being with a taller man is like an illusion to feel secure about herself and not having to feel like she's being looked down upon by others because society made it seem that way. Afterall, women are reputed to have stronger feelings than guys do which could even be selfish.

This is a common occurrence among several ladies and for myself, I've become accustomed to wanting to be with a special lady even if I was a tall, gorgeous man to these women. I simply don't need that type of physical attention nor do I want to fall in love with this type of girl. I think I'm fine with where I'm at and being too short for these women.

I'll just continue working on being an all-around individual with the things I can influence for myself because it would make me solely satisfied while looking to be a part of the Lord's spiritual kingdom.