Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Personal Belief

From how I've been living as a natural grinder all my life, I believe strongly that I can always do better than someone. Maybe I'm not that interested in what some people at the top are doing, but I do feel that I can lead a better balanced life than them. 

For all the things that I personally hate people have done to me and even about myself from having been dumb, I feel that I can still do better. I think this feeling is tied to my faith in walking with Christ. I'm a man of self-improvement and grinding to just keep on getting better and more balanced as a person because it makes me happy. I wish everyone in the world would feel very strongly the same way as I do and find their passion and place in this world but some are bent to their mischievous schemes or even lost in translation with living life itself!   

For myself, while I was broken I believe that Jesus found me so I'm going to identify fully as one of his children. The next step was finding the proper mentorship and guidance through indirect means. What I found was appreciating the values of positivity and hard work before getting around to understanding my personal direction. 

Therefore, I no longer see myself as a man of kind words but full of criticism and mockery when I've been angered by someone or something but I do believe that it should still be given a fair shot. If I personally catch on to anything that's truly evil, I will try to squash it. This is a difficult task that I prefer being humble about and probably letting the insiders with a guilty conscience to figure out.