Monday, April 4, 2022

Staying on Point with Managing My Time

My time management is really bad and it's even driven a few of my close female friends crazy before. I guess my personality of being nice and funny enough is effective for them to feel bad about having looked down on me before and act like I deserve to date someone better than them! I realize now that being a short man has its perks. It naturally filters out all the shallow ladies quite well. If I was a tall man and got to this point of understanding dating women, I wouldn't want to date a shallow lady to begin with. Maybe she would be good at covering it up, if I turned out to be a sexy man but I've come to the realization after some hard trials and errors with building my self-confidence that a woman's appearance doesn't really matter too much for me to stay satisfied in a relationship. 

It's been crazy to understand what my life is about. I'm getting closer to my necessary revelations and feeling that willpower underneath me taking the proper route.