Saturday, April 30, 2022

Starting to Make Sense With Soulmate

If I end up marrying my soulmate then I believe I will be an adulterer to show for it in this world. She ended up divorcing her ex for other reasons than being cheated on. She did pretty bad with allowing herself to be swept off her feet and then lost patience with working on her last husband to salvage the unhappy marriage. I didn't realize she really was my soulmate at the time, but it's too late for me now to achieve a dream life with her and I'm committed to sticking to it like this. I've moved on and am now trying out some arranged dating for a different change of pace. 

I honestly hope she's able to turn it around someday and stop clouding her thoughts with so much negativity over superficial matters. If she wasn't too negative on herself, then I don't think she would have needed to bring up a negative opinion about dating that left me feeling incensed and do it multiple times. 

She should have really known better for herself, and now she feels she's doing the right thing by dropping me out of her life. This is probably more healthy for me to realize than it is for her. She's not the same person anymore with who I thought I was falling for.