Sunday, May 1, 2022

Learning to Be Better Person

I think "Jesus really is the way, truth, and the life" John 14:6. I'm an unapologetic believer of Christ. I don't really practice any strict religion and believe that working on yourself and being a decent human being is the way to go, no matter the cost and how crazy certain situations are.

This leads me to believe that some people are really weak when facing some negative criticism and there's always one to exist within a crowd. It happens and they could probably be towards having a narcissistic attitude. Narcissists tend to blame the problem on something else besides centering it on them and will react negatively if you direct some criticism at them. 

The way I react when I hear about it is by arguing it out when I'm talking to people who are mad at me. It's quite funny to me and now I'm just being open about it. I thank my close friend who is a girl and just too much for my dating preference! I don't really care about her appearance either. She can be tall, fat, and more boyish in appearance but she is not. Her nature is much more decent with me, and it's probably because we really have that close relationship which is related to being like family.